Fox TV Stations
Los Angeles, CA
The Sales Assistant role will require you to have the knowledge, tools, and resources readily needed to assist the sales team. This position will be responsible for supporting three Account Directors on a daily basis for the Hearst Lifestyle Group: Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Country Living and Prevention.
What you'll do:
• Ensure that requests for proposals (RFPs) are being completed in a timely and accurate manner, and meet the client's objectives by gathering critical information from multiple stakeholders (sales, marketing, research, etc)
• Handle regular requests from sales team for e-blasts, issue mailings, editorial credits, and other requests for clients
• Ensure client meetings and presentations are well prepared and coordinate client entertainment as needed
• Help account directors with ad positioning approvals, identifying contact information for new advertiser prospects and updating current contact lists.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for advertising sales and media
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0npy6-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.