Executive Assistant, Unscripted
New York, NY
Hearst Magazines is looking for a detail-oriented, highly organized, creative public relations coordinator to join the Communications & PR team. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly prioritize, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will have 1-2 years of experience supporting a PR team (agency preferred), strong writing and social-media skills. Good judgment, the ability to plan ahead and work efficiently, and a positive attitude are essential.
The Communications and Public Relations team is responsible for driving internal comms, consumer, and trade, publicity for Hearst Magazines and its portfolio of brands, such as Cosmopolitan, ELLE, and Harper's Bazaar.
What you'll do
• Support team responsible for generating positive media coverage for the editorial content and business initiatives of Hearst Magazines brands
• Develop media lists
• Monitor coverage and prepare media reports, impact reports, and more
• Monitor and research speaking engagement opportunities, awards and industry events
• Provide on-site PR support at Hearst Magazines events (post-pandemic)
Who you are
• You have 1-2 years in-house or agency PR experience with a concentration in lifestyle
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.