Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, Avod
Culver City, CA
HBO Max seeks a Specialist, Ad Operations for the Growth Marketing department.
HBO Max's Ad Operation Team is an internal technical resource that manages digital advertising campaign implementation, ad operations, and activation across all lines of business incorporating the most innovative technology partners and utilizing their best-in-class capabilities to the fullest.
The ideal candidate for the Specialist, Ad Operations will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. You will be a highly detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment. This position is essential in assisting the Acquisition team's day-to-day operational workflows related to media implementation and launching all campaigns across all channels with tasks ranging from digital ad serving to audience data management and demand side platforms. You will coordinate with our media agency, paid media channel leads, design, and external partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time and improve the efficiency of our media campaigns.
• Serve as the main POC for all day-to-day campaign management and troubleshooting
• Work with paid media teams to launch HBO Max's advertising campaigns through the use of 3rd party ad serving platforms (i.e., Campaign Manager 360, Flashtalking)
• Ensure timely asset delivery and proper implementation by aligning on all timelines and processes with 4th party technology vendors including research study providers, verification services, and OBA compliance organizations
• Enforce internal systems, processes, and best practices to maximize efficiency/effectiveness of department and agency workflows
• Provide an additional layer of QA with the MarTech team's guidance to ensure all creative and campaign naming conventions are setup properly for reporting
• Assist agency in troubleshooting creative and technology issues with ad server support, vendors, and internal teams to ensure campaign successfulness
• Lead internal campaign status meetings and participate in external status meetings with agency
• Maintain ongoing documentation of vendor capabilities and strengths at a basic functional and service level to keep all internal team members across all channels up to date
• Assist with creating new partner POVs for the team to maintain a thorough knowledge of emerging media, partner features and first-to-market opportunities
• Serve as the team's liaison with all internal and external teams (agency, vendors, etc.)
• Other responsibilities as needed, assembly of presentation materials, meeting setup and other administrative tasks
• Bachelor's degree in advertising with a concentration in marketing, business administration, communications and/or 2+ years of digital media experience
• Nice to have: Entertainment industry experience, working in an agency environment
• Experience with ad servers (Campaign Manager 360 preferred), verification tools (Double Verify, MOAT, IAS)
• Comfortable working within a fast pace and evolving environment
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Strategic thinker and problem-solver with a strong ability at multitasking
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines
• Strong written and oral communication
• Experiences Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) user
• Excel formulas knowledge required, PivotTables a plus
• Exposure to TMS systems like GTM, Tealium or Ensighten a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z71j-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.