As Manager, Content Enhancement Operations you will play a central role on the HBO & HBO MAX Content Enhancement team. The Content Enhancement team specializes in creating program content assets required for streaming, broadcast, and distribution platforms.
You will work closely with the Localization team to ensure projects are delivered on time and successfully tracked through to final approval. You will serve as a primary Content Enhancement contact for partner teams both internal and external to WarnerMedia. You will collaborate with Content Acquisitions, Post Delivery and Distribution, among other teams, as well as external vendors, to capture and distribute content specific information required for workflow optimization and on-target deliveries.
• • Stay fully informed of title-specific content information through pro-active communication with internal and external partner teams
• Effectively communicate project schedules and status to all team members, developing and owning the mechanism for communication to flow in the most efficient way
• Communicate any content changes immediately to internal and external team members and take any necessary follow-up actions required for the changes to be successfully executed across all content areas
• Work with team members to ensure vendor's needs are covered
• Pro-actively monitor project status to help ensure on-time deliveries of all assets to their intended destination
• Provide support with handling rejections and redeliveries as needed
• Manage orders when needed, including the creation of Purchase Orders, and timely payment of invoices
• Provide support on audio description projects as required
• Provide support on mastering projects as required
• Provide support with content servicing inquiries and deliveries
• Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong, pro-active communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex, large scale and high-level projects and tasks
• Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Self-starter, independent learner, pro-active team player
• 7 + years' experience working in the entertainment industry; post facility experience is preferred
• Knowledge of or experience in dubbing and subtitling preferred
BS/BA degree preferred;
• Foreign language skills particularly in European languages such as: Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Russian and Castelian
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyok53-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.