Full Time Job
Go-To-Market Planning & Forecasting Manager
- Full Time
Job DescriptionYour New Role
You will be responsible for pulling together and maintaining the EMEA Budget and Planning master document for streaming and working with the rest of the EMEA streaming marketing team to deliver a healthy growing subscriber base for HBO Max and discovery+. Your responsibilities will also include preparing ad hoc reports such as performance overviews on key content launches, market research to serve as a guide on where we focus our marketing investments across EMEA as well as driving cross functional projects across departments in order to develop and improve our processes and practices. You will work with stakeholders across markets throughout EMEA and across functions not limited to Streaming in order to secure the best possible outcome in terms of performance of the streaming business.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Creating and updating the EMEA Budget and Planning model made up of inputs from the other EMEA streaming leads (acquisition, retention etc), wholesale teams and finance.
• Being the main point of contact for the EMEA finance team for the streaming marketing spend, forecast and budgets and producing the EMEA re-forecast submission to finance each month.
• Working with acquisition, retention and wholesale teams on improving the accuracy of the forecasting of gross adds, renewal rates, engagement rates and churn.
• Ensuring that the team of spend of over $100m is forecast correctly and tracked accurately working with acquisition and the media agencies.
• Creating and maintaining a detailed aggregated EMEA streaming marketing plan with budgets, market mix, channel mix and forecasted KPIs for the whole of the EMEA marketing team for streaming to work off.
• Working alongside the brand and content planning lead to also maximize content as a major input into the aggregated streaming marketing plan for the EMEA region.
• Working with the regional streaming leads in the team to ensure the overall EMEA budget is spent optimally between markets and between marketing channels, supporting them with analysis and recommendations.
• Supporting the regional marketing teams on media briefs, targets, media channel mix, budgets optimization as well as any strategic question that might need the support of the team's numerical skills.
• Driving initiatives and special projects across functions and markets
• Preparing ad hoc reports on anything from the performance of key content on the platform to an overview of the streaming business in a specific market
Experience and Qualifications
• A highly experienced commercially minded individual with proven success in creating financial models or sales forecasts
• Strong financial and commercial acumen in order to analyze the efficiency of marketing initiatives and support the overall corporate financial objectives
• Strong relationship management with internal and external clients as well as key stakeholders to director level
• A proactive, self-starting and independent person who is comfortable with delivering results within a dynamic and matrix organization
• Experience in finance, marketing or within a commercial function of a subscription service
• Experience of working in a multinational organization and within a global matrix environment
• Excellent numerical and spreadsheet skills
• Experience from project management, leading cross functional teams
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3n1p5-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $100.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)