The HBO/HBOMax Marketing Post-Production & Operations team looking for an Executive Assistant to join our group. The right candidate will have a positive, team-first attitude as well as the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a pressure-packed environment. This is not a traditional EA role by any means. In addition to providing administrative support to the VP and three Directors, the EA will also have specific responsibilities related to a variety of Post-Production operational tasks including organizing a daily post-production schedule, tracking staff hours and PTO, providing front-line support for media tracking and transfer systems, and assisting with production hardware procurement as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work closely with the Editorial, Audio, Graphics, Finishing and Operations teams to assess daily needs and adjust schedules and assignments accordingly.
• Handle data entry into system of record for employee time tracking with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
• Organize, track and maintain PTO calendar for Union Editorial and Audio staff.
• Assist with the transfer and tracking of sensitive pre-release media.
• Manage the VP and Director's calendars, assist with booking/organizing meetings and handling expense reports.
• Liaise with Warner Media and Hudson Yards facilities staff when needs arises for facilities/ building related matters
• Assist with basic administrative and clerical duties as necessary
Requirements and Qualifications:
• This is an entry-level job but some experience with Post-Production, Operations or Finishing a plus.
• Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite and other standard business applications
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Comfortable working independently
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work overtime on an as needed basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvox3m-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.