Director, Campaign Planning
Directs, guides and manages a customer service team that delivers an exceptional experience for HBO Max Korea customers in Korea. Leads the team in meeting the high expectations of customers for prompt resolution of concerns & inquiries. Uses their strategic and operational skills to build, design and maintain a system of programs and processes that maximize productivity, leverages resources and complies with budgets, ensuring a healthy operational climate while delivering results. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across multiple groups within HBO Max Korea.
• Overall accountability for all elements of the eCommerce customer service department.
• Develops key performance initiatives, (KPIs) goals and reports to assess and measure the team and department's performance and overall success.
• Partners daily with the Digital Marketing team to stay aware of visual or site performance changes and modifications, preventing customer issues before they may arise.
• Creates scripts/responses to streamline replies for email, calls and social media inquiries, maximizing productivity.
• Designs, manages and improves operational processes/workflows for customer inquiries, modifying as needed to improve customer experience or quicken response time.
• Motivates, coaches and develops managers/supervisors to their best potential and performance, ensuring a strong work environment where agents feel motivated and engaged, improving the customer service experience.
• Leverages and shares data/reporting with upper management to keep all stakeholders aware of department performance and results.
• Keeps their skills current with new technology and evolving industry trends impacting customer service and eCommerce; creates initiatives to consistently improve our ability to service customers.
• Researches the industry and especially, comparable sites. Keeps our site best-in-class in the industry to deliver the best experience and protect the brand.
• Identifies and investigates reoccurring issues and delivers solutions that address root causes, mitigating reoccurrence.
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Experience in building high performance teams with a focus on delivering excellence.
• Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of industry standards and an ability to stay up to date with eCommerce innovation.
• Outstanding communicator with high intellectual horsepower and thought leadership; interpersonally savvy individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and build strong working relationships quickly.
• Highly resilient and stress resistant - able to manage through change and lead change effectively in complex situations and under pressure.
• High initiative - must be a self-starter with a positive ''can do'' approach.
• Comfortable and effective when managing a high-volume workload with speed, accuracy and efficiency.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Fluency in English and Korean required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98e6k-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.