WarnerMedia seeks a DTC Communications Coordinator for the Corporate Communications department.
• Day to day support PR social media accounts (@InsideHBOMax and @HBOPR) across Twitter and IG managing the posting schedule, content development and liaising with WarnerMedia, HBO Max and HBO social teams
• Staff events to capture engaging content for PR social media accounts (@InsideHBOMax and @HBOPR)
• Liaise with the program publicists to obtain premiere dates and request talent social asks
• Help develop and distribute the monthly highlights newsletter
• Helps maintain the coverage tracker and social media tracker
• Drafting social copy and having an innate understanding of social media strategy
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, or related fields required
• Must have experience in community management
• Must have strong writing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in a communications or marketing firm, media or technology company helpful.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred.
• Must have a passion for storytelling, and a constant curiosity to learn new skills
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and problem-solving skills required; knowledge of AP Style a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Ability to adapt content and voice for application to new initiatives and materials preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery of quality deliverables.
• PC Skills: PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel skills required; familiarity with Outlook and Skype preferred.
• Experience with Photoshop or other graphic design software preferred. Previous experience managing outsourced graphic design and printing projects preferred.
• Experience with basic video editing a plus.
• Must have excellent time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects
• Must be tactful in resolving problems
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with stakeholders across the company
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional/courteous manner
• Must be passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn6mx-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.