About HBO Max
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
The Content Operations Analyst will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional HBO MAX teams to achieve high quality, efficient content delivery pipelines for the HBO MAX EMEA platform, actively investigating methods to evolve process workflows to improve efficiency, increase creative opportunities, and maximize operational processes. The Content Operations Analyst will serve as HBO MAX EMEA primary go-to resource for identifying and troubleshooting content delivery issues while providing immediate resolution and developing long-term sustainable solutions, collaborating to ensure content experience for fans in EMEA is flawless.
• Assess and triage content delivery challenges and troubleshoot pressing issues, while providing immediate resolutions at front end, managing root-cause analysis and delineating tasks with operational teams to obtain valuable sustainable solutions.
• Evangelize data-driven thinking and decision-making using supporting data.
• Gather insights from current content workflows review to ascertain bottlenecks, exposing strategic opportunities that yield efficiency gains and define optimisation points.
• Manage the software development backlog to ensure that the highest priorities are at the top of the backlog, and each story is well defined and accepted by the team for development.
• Educate various internal and external teams on technical specifications and operational best practices for optimal operational workflows.
• Ensure system integration requirements meet business specifications from Content Planning, Scheduling and Editorial teams.
• Guarantee asset localisation integrity and delivery for all content types from an end-to-end consumer and editorial point of view.
• Provide input to development teams to create tools that facilitate and asset categorisation visibility for prioritised processing to all teams involved in the content delivery workflow.
• Contribute in developing strategies to achieve content delivery goals and cross-functional operational alignment to improve efficiency and foster the evolution of production practices.
• Work with cross-functional teams directly to understand and document their workflows through process maps, business process and media flow diagrams, and data flow diagrams and identify along with them innovative solutions for their process, taking into consideration the end-to-end process of all teams involved.
• Interface with engineering and support teams post-launch to ensure content operational workflow is working as designed and bring any feedback to the development and operational teams for enhancement.
• Strong knowledge of Media Supply Chain process and the ability to specify efficient workflows and identify additional tools
• Expertise in eliciting and documenting business requirements through user cases, user stories, and other means (including workflow diagrams, dataflow diagrams, screen wireframes, etc.).
• Advocate for stakeholders and passionate about delivering the best user experience possible
• Comfortable in fast changing environments, with fluctuating demands, building and managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
• Fluent in English.
The Nice to Haves
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering, management information systems, or an analytical field.
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst supporting technical/operational project teams in the definition, integration, and delivery of custom-built, business-critical systems and/or processes.
• Experience in data analysis involving querying SQL databases or equivalent data sources and manipulating data in spreadsheets.
• Experience in the entertainment industry/ subscription video service.
• An additional European language.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejqw0-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.