Home Box Office Inc. seeks a Content Coordinator for the HBO General Inc. – Talent Relations department.
This position is responsible for providing support to the Managers of the Corporate Communications content distribution team in the management of our press screeners and event content. This includes securing the proper versions of all pre-release content by working with production, post-production, filmmakers, publicists and the studios; QC of all content; final distribution to press and anyone who needs screeners links to securely view the content. This position will help with ordering, tracking and distribution of content for all events for HBO and HBO Max. This includes both physical and digital assets such as DCPs. The Content Coordinator position works cross functionally throughout the organization and interfaces with all levels of management as well as outside venues and vendors.
This role will be NY based and report into the Managers of Events and Content Distribution.
• Coordinate obtaining the correct media files by working with production, post-production, our studios and the publicists.
• QC content before it is distributed to press or for an event.
• Work with publicity to coordinate distribution timing, mailing lists and other relevant assets, including artwork and synopses.
• Order the proper content for each event (including correct technical specifications, versions of the show, etc), deliver on time, oversee DCP creation, KDM generation, and traffic and track content.
• Follows and enforces the company content security protocols.
• Authenticate new users to our press screeners platform.
• Assists in planning and event production for NY events.
• On site event support.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in production or post-production.
• Intimate understanding of production file formats, aspect ratios, audio configurations and media management.
• Must be a resourceful and professional individual willing to work extremely flexible hours, including significant overtime.
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite and Mac operating system. Familiarity with the Adobe suite is a plus.
• Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be organized, extremely detail oriented, able to multitask, independent as well as a team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Candidate must demonstrate discretion, as this position handles distribution of pre-release content.
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8751-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.