Title: Campaign Data Analyst
Supervisor: Nikisha Amin, Director, Campaign Planning
Location: London / UK
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
As the Senior Data Analyst of Campaign Planning, you will drive growth for HBO Max by analyzing and identifying opportunities across off-channel touchpoints, including Programmatic and Paid Social that directly impact the growth marketing team's ability to maximize their cross-funnel campaign activities in order to hit revenue and subscriber targets. You will be responsible for extracting, visualizing, and analyzing data for and from different campaigns per different channels through the whole funnel, and using those insights to help the team make more informed, growth-conscious plans and budget distribution decisions to bring in the highest volume and quality subscribers to HBO Max.
Accessing several data sources within the HBO Max organization and externally if needed (Data accessible through agencies and marketing investments) in order to generate reporting that shows the conversion rates through each step in the growth funnel, for different organic and paid traction channels in different territories.
Generate reporting and analysis of the different conversion rates within each step in the funnel, looking at the conversion rates within different events in that part of the funnel.
Consolidate data into reporting's agreed with the Growth Analytics team for the MT and for the growth team.
Together with the analysts for acquisition, drive optimizations across the prospecting and retargeting mix on Programmatic and Paid Social.
Track creative usage and performance at the audience-level, leveling up analogous performance-based insights to key decision makers.
Communicate Social and Programmatic-related insights gleaned clearly to an executive audience in order to highlight key levers that drove growth for the set time period.
Evaluate the audience strategy across major platforms. Identify and build new audiences based on your findings, which in turn will be tested and evaluated to bring in the most qualified subscriber segments.
Partner with Martech to ensure creative taxonomy is maintained to allow insights to be actionable.
• Extensive experience in a competitive paid media agency, large organization or in a comparable analytics/insights capacity, focusing on the entertainment, media and/or technology sectors.
• Strong background in modeling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (Tableau, Looker).
• Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Looker, Google Analytics, and AdWords.
• Firm grasp of audiences and building audiences. (mParticle)
• Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
• Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
• An understanding of the changing entertainment landscape and how telecom, technology and entertainment are redefining the space.
• Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally at all levels, utilizing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
The Nice to Haves
Experience working with large and complex datasets is a big advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11p0e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.