Assistant Account Executive
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
New York, NY
As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator, Linear will help operationalize and streamline all internal/external aspects of our linear media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The Account Coordinator, Linear is the post-sale support for the WarnerMedia Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance.
• Responsibilities of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree + 6 months' relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia.