MULTIMEDIA JOURNALIST (ASSO) - KAIT
KAIT 8 is located in beautiful, scenic Jonesboro, Arkansas. The award-winning station covers Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri. KAIT is the market's dominant news leader, holding the ABC, NBC and CW affiliations for the area. The station prides itself in being on the cutting edge of new technology in the rapidly changing news industry.
KAIT is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic multi-media journalist to join its award-winning news team. The ideal candidate must be a great writer, self-starter, digital minded, social media savvy and a good newsroom citizen.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Shooting, writing and video editing daily content for broadcast, social and web
- Ability to produce compelling live content for all platforms in the field
- Generating story ideas and building local contacts
- Journalism or Communications degree required
- Knowledge and understanding of all media platforms, including broadcast, digital, social and mobile
- Knowledge of ENPS and other news programs or ability to learn
- Experience with non-linear editing
- Act as a team player while displaying an ability to handle a variety of tasks, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, stressful environment
- Clean driving record
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpv079-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.