News Anchor / Reporter
Cedar Rapids, IA
KCRG TV9 is the ABC affiliate in Cedar Rapids and is owned by Gray Television, Inc. KCRG's crew of dedicated reporters and staff serves the Eastern Iowa region. The station is a longtime leader in local news and programming in the region. KCRG 9.2 bring local live events to Eastern Iowa, including high school and college sports, show choirs, parades, and much more. The CW 9.3 joined the KCRG portfolio in 2021, and this station carries highly viewed programming from the CW network. KCRG is also part of Gray Digital Media (GDM), which offers high quality and targeted digital services, both locally and in all 50 states.
Work with the number one television station in Eastern Iowa. KCRG Account Executives work with local businesses to create dynamic and results driven marketing and advertising campaigns broadcast and digital platforms. Our goal is to become an extension of our clients' staff and to help them grow their business. If you would enjoy deep business conversations with aggressive entrepreneurs and would find pleasure in helping them advance their products and services to new and existing customers, this position might be a good fit for you. At KCRG TV9, we work hard, we take pride in winning, we celebrate success, and we have fun! Excellent earning potential and competitive benefits package.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
* Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, learn about their business, and propose solutions.
* Sell broadcast and digital products, while establishing strong relationships with clients.
* Maintain quality service with clients by providing attribution reports, information and guidance; recommend new opportunities.
* Prospect and gain new clients, while limiting churn.
* Keep up-to-date on all products and services offered (through Gray training programs); learn new products and understand how clients can benefit from using them.
* Make monthly broadcast and digital goals.
* Stay organized; help client succeed in their business.
* Portray a positive attitude, which coincides with the positive brand reputation of KCRG in the marketplace.
• Previous sales experience is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must excel in presentation skills, developing strong client relationships, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals and sales planning. Must be self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and carry a positive attitude. Must have a clean driving record.
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
KCRG-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nn1n-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.