Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
Assist National and/or Local Sales Manager with the handling of client orders, sales presentation and client requests by performing the following duties:
• Monitor orders for accuracy, makegood and posting needs.
• Alert Sales Manager (National and/or Local) of any sales issues.
• Liaison between Account Executives and Sales Management.
• Process and create orders within Wide Orbit system.
• Alert the appropriate Account Executive or Sales Manager of new and pending orders as needed.
• Answer primary and secondary phone assignments and department phones as needed.
• Communicate and handle requests from National Sales offices.
• Assist with traffic copy.
• Investigate and handle invoice discrepancies.
• Confirm new and revised national orders through the Donovan Data system.
• Notify Account Executives of makegood offers, pre-empts, NA's corrections to orders and late run notices.
• Field calls from FSS National Rep regarding programming avails, discrepancies, makegoods, etc.
• Regular attendance.
• Completes competitive spending checks as needed.
• Corresponds with FSS as needed.
• Possess system knowledge of Wide Orbit, DDS/Kantar and One Domain.
• Demonstrate responsibility for any and all equipment issued by FOX.
• Comply with all 21st Century computer requirements – MyFoxPay, Navigator training, password protection, computer usage, etc.
• Comply with all 21st Century and Station policies – Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Insider Trading, etc.
• Duties as assigned.
• Interact with other departments in a positive, professional manner.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum three year's experience and/or training.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnj0no-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.