Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
FOX 6 is searching for a motivated, detail-oriented team player to be an integral part of the FOX6 Sales Team. This position helps the team to increase sales on all platforms including WITI FOX6, TV6.2 and Digital/Streaming. A primary focus is day-to-day interaction with FOX Station Sales (FSS), the company's National Sales organization.
• Work in collaboration with all facets of the sales department: national sales, local sales, digital sales, traffic and research.
• Enter orders/revisions in the Wide Orbit Traffic system.
• Confirm orders in Wide Orbit Connect.
• Communicate with the national salespeople regarding all preempted commercials and make-good offers. This includes following up with all unresolved situations.
• Provide weekly exact commercial advertising times to salespeople or advertisers
• Work with Finance department on invoicing, discrepancy and collection issues
• Notify salespeople and clients of any late runs due to programming overruns, late breaking news, etc.
• Support National Sales Manager by working with creative services on commercial production projects
• Distribute reports to sales management when needed
• Oversee paid programming by working directly with FSS to insure station has all paid time periods sold with program titles and CIA checks
• Work with traffic department on advertising copy traffic
• Work with other sales support personnel when needed
• Work with sales management on political advertising including maintaining contracts, ensuring FCC paperwork is complete and verifying that cash in advance payments have been received
• Maintaining the Political files on the FCC website
• Support other station departments and station initiatives when needed
• Help with additional projects and duties when needed
• Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
• Personable with good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn industry software including Wide Orbit and Kantar
• Two or Four year college degree and prior work experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roobpp-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.