FOX is looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Data Ops Support Analyst to join our BI, Analytics and Data Strategy team. If you are customer - focused with creative problem solving skills and have experience with DBT, Airflow, Databricks, Snowflake etc. then you may be the best fit for this role. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to advance your career while supporting FOX's unique corporate service & BI platforms and employees. This is a great opportunity to leverage your communication skills, technical, analytical and problem solving competencies and most importantly, customer focused experience as the next step in your career.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Core responsibility will be to efficiently collaborate across data Tech teams and help develop solutions by rapidly delivering value to our customers
• Focus on data quality and consistency, manage processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is accurate and available to Business key stakeholders within agreed upon SLA's
• Manage & build distributed, low latency, reliable data pipelines ensuring high availability & timely delivery of data
• Focus on best practices and agreed upon solution design under data governance policies across Data platform
• Adhere to data security and privacy by following proper access controls, key management and encryption techniques
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Applications, Information Systems, or related field
• Work Experience : 3+ years of experience working with Modern Tech stacks such as Linux, iOS, Ruby, Python, AWS, Apache, MongoDB, Redshift, Snowflake, Fivetran and API services etc.
• Experience working with Business Intelligence Platforms such as Looker, Tableau
• Experience working with data acquisition and transformation tools such as FiveTran and DBT
• Experience working with optimized & efficient Data loader ETL pipelines using Databricks, Snowflake etc.
• Experience working with fully automated workflow scheduling and orchestration services such as Apache Airflow,
• Experience working with any Data Observability/Data Quality platform such as Monte Carlo, Acceldata etc.
• Experience working with AWS stack using container and serverless technologies
• Experience deploying CI/CD pipelines using Github or Jenkins
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical and technical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb09q-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.