We are looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our Marketing & Promotions team in New York. In this role, you will assist the Senior Scheduler and work with the Marketing team to help facilitate placement, delivery, and strategic execution of priorities in a fast-paced and exciting environment that supports the Fox Media brands.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and check Broadway promotional logs and scheduling FOX News Channel and FOX Business promotion
• Collaborate with producers, editors, and Master Control to ensure deliverables are executed, delivered, and hit air appropriately
• Maintain a daily workflow and air schedule for FOX News & FOX Business, anticipating daily needs, adjusting as necessary, and responding quickly to necessary changes in a breaking news environment; including on-off business hours
• Think strategically, incorporating both known programming events and forecasting promotional needs based on upcoming news and business events
• Track and keep a library of distributed promotional materials of FOX News, FOX Business, and FOX Nation
• Facilitate and assist with departmental workflow needs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Excellent organizational skills, with close attention to detail
• Ability to successfully multitask in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or past experience working in the news industry
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm94nm-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.