We are looking for a talented Production Assistant to join the Fox News @ Night Team. As a Production Assistant, you will play an important role in the gathering of editorial information, video & graphical material for the weeknight program, Fox News @ Night w/ Shannon Bream. You are also someone who thrives in a fast- paced news environment.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
• Creatively conceive and select elements for show segments
• Conduct independent research, analyze and interpret domestic, international, and political affairs
• Develop and pitch story ideas to anchor and senior show staff
• Create and drive content to the other Fox News @ Night platforms
• Greet guests
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• 1 year of broadcast experience
• Knowledge of national politics and the DC area
• Familiarity with iNews and VIZ
• Motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and intense atmosphere
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9z5e-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.