New York, NY
Freelance/Part-Time Production Assistant, Team Tucker
The team behind America's #1 National Cable News Program, Tucker Carlson Tonight, is looking for a dedicated & experienced Freelance/Part-Time Production Assistant, Team Tucker. You should have a 'good eye' for what leads to the most creative and compelling TV screen. You should be familiar with working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. You are someone who is highly organized and has great time management skills. You are someone who has a ''can-do'' attitude and enjoys collaborating with a team. You will work closely with our long-form, newsmagazine unit, Tucker Carlson Originals. You will also be asked to assist across other various programming needs within the team.
This is a temporary, freelance position through the summer season.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Find, cut, and organize video elements
• Order and build graphic elements
• Log interviews, news conferences & other news events
• Assist Producers with additional research
• Assist with greeting guests at our remote studio
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Relevant Work Experience
• Solid production and post-production skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a 24/7 breaking news environment
• Ability to and willing to work flexible hours
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of iNews, Ardome and VIZRT
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71zv9-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.