Fox News is hiring a Production Assistant to join the Hannity team. You should have a 'good eye' for what leads to the most creative and compelling TV screen. The Production Assistant should be familiar with working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. You are someone who is highly organized and has great time management skills. You demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills and have a strong knowledge of current events. You are someone who has a ''can-do'' attitude and enjoys collaborating with a team.
You will be offered the following shift: Mondays through Fridays 2 PM - 10 PM ET
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Find, cut, and organize video elements in the rundown
• Order and build graphic elements
• Assist bookers and segment producers
• Assist with greeting guests in the NY Bureau
• Check in remote guests in the NY control room
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a 24/7 breaking news environment
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• Solid knowledge and passion for current events and politics
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
#LI-KC1 #EarlyCareer #EntryLevel
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.48-25.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvv2p0-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.