The FOX Ad Sales team is looking for a reliable and driven Executive Assistant to support two Ad Sales executives. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support, which requires strong organization and communication skillsets. This is a high-interaction role that will connect with varying departments and levels within the company, and quality in both written and verbal communications is a key trait for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Outlook calendars for each executive
• Organize and schedule meetings and conference calls; coordinate meetings with other peer executive assistants, set up video conferences, coordinate between different time zones and catering (if in-office)
• Answer phones and monitor voice messages
• Coordinate all travel arrangements
• Prepare and submit expense reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Must have 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting senior executives
• Strong organization, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Must work well in a high-collaboration team environment
• Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities and requests
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7v5j-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.