Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team.
We are looking for a creative, thorough, and hardworking Associate Producer to join the # 1 National Cable Morning Show, Fox & Friends, and Fox & Friends First. As an Associate Producer, you will be responsible for pitching stories, writing scripts, and selecting/building elements in a collaborative team environment. You're well versed in politics, culture & current events - and innately curious about everything else. You are a talented writer & excellent researcher who sees value in discovering unique angles/approaches to stories that are difficult to find.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch unique guests, stories & segments
• Conduct in-depth research
• Write stories, guest intros, teases, banners, and questions
• Select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Additional responsibilities based on your unique talents/abilities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Strong knowledge of news, politics, and current events; familiarity with popular influencers, commentators & opinion makers
• Ability to work collaboratively with others under deadlines
• Ability to work independently and make educated decisions
• Willingness to listen, learn, and grow from constructive criticism
• Able to work weekends and overnight hours
• You are creative and think 'outside the box'
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qx0y-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.