We have great opportunity for an Assistant, Broadcast Distribution and Marketing!!! In this role, the Assistant, Broadcast Distribution and Marketing will support a Vice President and a Director in the Broadcast Distribution & Marketing Department for the Fox Network and MyNetworkTV. The Assistant, Broadcast Distribution and Marketing supports both executives with administrative support for 50 - 75 local broadcast television stations as well as a multitude of services to the department including interacting with program directors at FOX Affiliate Stations, assisting with the Expedite Communication System (E-Alert) management and distribution of alerts, Internal Database Tracking System updates, managing Local Station Preemptions (including FOX Entertainment, FOX Sports, FOX News, and Weekend Marketplace programming), Affiliate Portal updates, some operational support relating to FOX TV Everywhere and FOX OTT platforms, and other day-to-day support as needed.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as contact for local Program Directors for 50 - 75 affiliate broadcast television stations
• Responsible for daily contact with Program Directors by way of phone and email
• Receive and review program schedules, ensuring FOX programming is airing as scheduled by the network
• Maintain personnel contact lists for supervisors' affiliate market lists along with ensuring market information and ownership data is current and accurate across all internal documents
• Additional support for the Broadcast Distribution & Marketing department as it relates to answering phones, assisting with calendars, projects, and other initiatives as they arise will be required.
This is a detailed and meticulous job that will require strong time management and a sense of urgency in a fast-paced day-to-day environment. A candidate looking to gain vast experience in business administration in the entertainment industry with a positive approach to problem solving and achieving goals daily.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong Internship or entry level business experience, preferably in media or network television
• Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior skills in grammar, editing, and proofing
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Ability to manage time and priorities
• Strong organizational skills
• Minimal travel necessary
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree
• Sales Force or other tracking system experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.25-26.00 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz54p-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.