FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
Fox Entertainment is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our HR Team to provide executive support to the EVP, Human Resources and team, including screening and directing phone calls/inquiries, processing expenses, scheduling and coordinating travel/meetings, maintaining all calendar items and processing incoming mail and correspondence. As the HR Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for employee inquiries, and you will be expected to coordinate fast and effective resolutions. You will have the opportunity to be responsible for the overall flow and organization of the department, build relationships with various internal parties, and direct matters to the appropriate parties.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Database and position management using Workday
• Manage all job requisitions alongside with the talent acquisition team
• Coordinate with provisioning managers to ensure a smooth transition for their new hires
• Manage the termination process and schedule and conduct exit interviews
• Manage employee relations and answer employee questions regarding company policies
• Track and process completed merit performance review forms accordingly
• Complete miscellaneous projects/tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years experience in human resources or related field
• HR competence and knowledge of the HR process
• Strong skills using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience using HR Software and HRIS databases (Workday, Visio, and HRG Travel)
• Comfortable working in a highly visible role and confidential information
• Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
• Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
• Be able to complete tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (with quick turnaround)
• Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7b7op-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.