Talent Agency Assistant, TV Business Affairs
Los Angeles, CA
Freelance Graphics Coordinator, Visual Innovation Studio
Fox Entertainment is currently looking for a Graphics Coordinator to join our Visual Innovation Studio Group to fill a critical role in the design and marketing of Fox Entertainment Properties. You will be responsible for the planning, management, assignment, and delivery of design elements for Broadcast.
This is an exciting time in the production, post-production, and content-creation spaces. We are entering a period of technology-driven disruption that hasn't been seen in 25+ years since the introduction of non-linear editing. We are creating a culture where the team is encouraged to be self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun and a culture where team members are not afraid to fail or try new things because that is the quickest path to innovation. An endless curiosity of how things work and a strong understanding of what ''customer service'' actually means are valued traits. A solid understanding of production and post-production processes, broadcast technology, IT, and agile methodologies is a must-have, along with a sense of humor.
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and coordinate work orders, including understanding requests, delivery requirements, and communicate with producers, editors, and other creative teams
• Perform basic QC of finished graphic requests to ensure work order is complete
• General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, such as uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools
• Familiarity with post-production workflows and environments
• Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude
• Excellent communication skills and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with cloud-based production and post-production environments, collaborative workflows, and the use of applications and tools in these environments
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.