FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC
We are looking for an up and coming standout Production Assistant to join the Fox Business Network. The sky is the limit for a quick learner in this fast-paced and competitive industry. You will be an essential team member as you work in various behind-the-scenes areas of the show. You are someone who is innovative, quick on their feet and has excellent news judgment. You are skilled at prioritizing and multitasking various assignments on tight deadlines.
Schedule will vary depending on news; candidate must be able to work flexible shifts.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut video and sound and produce graphics under deadline pressure
• Interact with high profile talent and book industry-leading guest contributors
• Pitch story ideas and commit to seeing them through from start to finish
• Produce guest segments and reporter hits while coordinating with studio and field crews
• Produce and coordinate content for social media platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• BA in Communications or Journalism
• Great communication skills, positive attitude and dedicated member of the team
• Strong digital and social media skills
• Experience with cutting video using Dalet
• 1-2 years of live television experience is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xzxy-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.