FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated, proactive, and energetic Production/Administrative Assistant to support On-Air Talent. As the Production/Administrative Assistant, you will assist with production tasks and provide administrative support to the Host of the show. Your day will consist of pitching story ideas and assembling segment packets while providing high-level administrative and editorial support. You are a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Your communication skills are top-notch and allow you to work seamlessly in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about news, business, and economics.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage complex schedules, show activities, and travel
• Research and compile pre-interview/research packets
• Pitch story ideas and assemble segment packets
• Facilitate graphic and video elements for the show
• Collaborate with other show teams
• Assist show with social media presence
• Coordinate production of the Everyone Talks to Liz Podcast
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Basic knowledge of newsroom functions
• Familiarity with digital editing platforms, such as Premiere, Dalet, and iNews
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong social media skills
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelors degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g622z9-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.