FOX59 & CBS4 is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Coordinator to support our Sales team. As a member of digital sales team, the Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to digital advertising campaigns. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management, and reporting for the sales team.
• Previous experience in administration or coordinator position. Experience in Digital Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Media, or Advertising a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other individuals across the company.
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative self-starter who is organized and able to work without close supervision while under tight deadlines.
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (a must).
• Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Strong data entry and analytical skill.
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity Desired Characteristics.
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with customers
• Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines, and requests
• Participate in meetings, take notes, and disseminate information to relevant staff
• Assist with special projects as needed. Perform basic product, industry and competitive research, document findings in concise format via PowerPoint, Word, Excel, as requested
• Work closely with partner departments, to gather and organize information
• Must possess exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
• Experience with PowerPoint a must and Excel and Google Docs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2o4w-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.