Recruiter, Healthcare Public Relations Agency
The full-time Healthcare Public Relations Recruiter position will report to the Global Head of HR, while also working closely with our Health practice leaders. This person can work remotely within the US (except Colorado) subject to Finn Partners' remote work policy, or on-site in any of our of nine office locations.
The Recruiter will have 3+ years of experience recruiting all levels (entry to executive) of agency-based public relations or marketing professionals who specialize in serving healthcare, hospital, pharmaceutical, etc. clients.
The Recruiter sources, screens and presents both active and passive candidates to our key Health practice stakeholders/hire leaders for vetting, interviewing, and hire consideration. Each Recruiter at Finn Partners manages the full cycle recruitment process for the positions assigned to her/him, including: establishing the job description and hire criteria in partnership with the key stakeholder/hire leader; attending job fairs and other candidate sourcing events/activities; sourcing passive candidates and screening active candidate applications; describing job opportunities and answering candidates' questions; scheduling and administering the interview logistics; presenting and negotiating hire offers; and supporting the new hire on-boarding process. Recruitment responsibilities will encompass all of Finn Partners' Health business units and locations throughout the US, particularly New York and Nashville.
• Effectively partner with public relations Healthcare Practice key stakeholders/hire leaders to define open position job title, job description, office location(s).
• Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified PR agency Health practice candidates at all career levels, in readiness for the Practice's continued growth, and creation of new job openings.
• Obtain proper authorization from CFO, Global Head of HR, or respective Managing Partner to open new job requisition, obtain approved compensation budget, and begin recruitment process. Keep key stakeholder/hiring manager updated regarding any authorization delays or declines.
• Write new or publish existing job ads for open position(s) on authorized job boards.
• Conduct full cycle recruitment for positions assigned. Source both passive and active candidates. Review resumes, application packets, samples of work and obtain any missing required data from candidates.
• Administer and coordinate interview process with stakeholders and candidates.
• Obtain post interview assessment from interviewers and provide respectful and timely feedback to active candidates.
• Schedule all secondary or subsequent interview appointments for the candidates with key stakeholders or other colleagues designated by key stakeholder.
• Maintain candidate applicant records in ATS system & document progression through recruitment cycle.
• Populate open job requisition spreadsheet with active, closed, filled job data.
• Provide timely recruitment status updates to active candidates and hire leaders throughout recruitment cycle.
• Manage candidate data and pipeline in JazzHR (ATS).
• Create hire term sheets and hire offer letters for candidates being offered positions.
• Solicit and document prospective candidate referrals and referral source. Notify Payroll of referral source of newly hired applicants, for referral bonus payout.
• Track active job advertisement efficacy/candidate quality/response rates and report findings to Global Head of HR.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry recruitment trends, recruitment best practices, effective job boards and other job ad sources, and market rates for Finn Partners positions in various cities the Recruiter supports.
• Conduct off-boarding procedures for exiting employees.
• Participate in HR team meetings, projects, activities.
• 3+ years of recruitment experience of Public Relations Marketing agency professionals in the health, healthcare, pharmaceutical communications space
• B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Management, or related fields preferred
• Business English language fluent (reading, writing, speaking, listening).
• Experience with key stakeholder/hire leader communications.
• Experience effectively supporting candidates for all position levels in an organization.
• Experience effectively solving recruitment related issues or challenges.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqk2w-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.