Director, Digital & Insights
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Director, Digital & Insights (HK & China)
DIGITAL CAMPAIGN STRATEGY AND EXECUTION
• Identify client's business needs and objectives, provide insights and craft appropriate strategies and execution plans to help achieve client goals
• Lead the Account Servicing teams in planning and prioritizing deliverables, effectively delegating responsibilities and executing strategic tasks according to each client's brief as well as the demands of the overall agency client portfolios
• Ensure quality control by reviewing agency products including creative work, key client communications, schedules, and creative strategies
• Build strong client relationships and oversee multiple campaigns for different clients simultaneously
• Proactively cultivate a pool of media and KOL contacts and proactively pitch for social coverage and partnership opportunities
• Seek out opportunities for cross-client collaboration, partnerships and mutually beneficial relationships
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Lead new business development for the Digital business for both Hong Kong and China offices, including the preparation of proposals, pitching to prospective clients and generating new ideas
• Manage pipeline forecasting and reporting, account planning and review process
AGENCY DIGITAL CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT AND REGIONAL INTEGRATION
• Strategize and develop the company's digital marketing scope and capability, with the goal to integrate our PR, marketing and digital offerings
• Develop case studies, insights and pitching materials to be included in company credentials and business proposals
• Identify trends, technologies and insights to be shared with Account Servicing teams
• Develop and run bi-monthly training to Account Servicing teams
• Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment, provide guidance, mentorship, growth opportunities and performance feedback to the account team
• Work with FINN Partners' Singapore and Shanghai offices to strategize and develop the company's regional digital marketing capability
Role Specific Skills/ Attributes
• 10+ years of in-house or agency experience working with hospitality, luxury, or lifestyle clients with demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital campaigns
• Provide insights on modelling approaches, techniques, tools, and visualizations used to resolve marketing and communications related business problems and improve business performance
• Strong knowledge and experience in account management, client/campaign strategy, SEO, SEM, social media (Western and Asian platforms) and media planning
• Proficient in digital tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, SEMRush, Shapr, Statista, Cision, Infegy, Tagger and similar
• Experience in testing, measuring, analyzing, and optimizing performance of search, social, display and programmatic content to boost customer engagement and conversions
• Dynamic leadership and team management skills, including good mentoring and coaching
• Proven track record of building and retaining client business
• Self-motivated, dedicated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Works well under pressure with good time management skills
• Excellent writing and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
About CatchOn – A Finn Partners Company
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 22
locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89p9x-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.