Recurring Digital Video Content Associate
Recurring – Digital Video Content Associate is a seasonal employee tasked with the production and editing of trending video content on ESPN-branded digital channels. This role will work within the Digital Video newsroom creating content and completing daily assignments such as custom edits and producing digital highlights. This role requires a basic knowledge of digital media content creation via non-linear editing software. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to recognize high-level engagement opportunities to further ESPN's industry-leading video offerings.
This role is CT based. Spanish language is required, both verbal and written.
• Be able to identify trending, ''must-see''-type moments from games or on social platforms and translate them into engaging digital video opportunities.
• Participate with teams internally and externally in the creation and distribution of content that best activates new audiences.
• Analyze usage and performance metrics that can lead to content enhancements and improvements.
• Effectively manage production timelines to ensure projects are executed on time.
• Maintain proficiency and knowledge in latest trends, technology and best practices for digital video content on ESPN platforms including YouTube.
• Minimum of one (1) year of combined media experience with a focus on digital media
• Basic non-linear editing skills (Quantel, Final Cut, Avid, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
• Strong base of current sports knowledge, including teams, players and storylines
• Understand and follow closely the latest in social media trends
• Excellent headline writing skills; an understanding of optimal tactics for content distribution
• Strong understanding of core characteristics of ''viral'' content
• Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple varied tasks during a typical work day
• Spanish language, both written and verbal is required
• Experience in editing content, specific to the needs and specs for multiple social media platforms
• Experience working in a mobile-first content environment
• Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
• Strong presentation skills
• A High School Diploma or equivalent
• College Degree in a media-related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyq3k-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.