Join a team where innovative talent acquisition professionals build credible relationships with leaders to deliver highly impactful talent strategies and plans. This role will blend full life-cycle recruitment against hard to fill needs with integrated talent strategy development where consultation, data driven storytelling, and collaborative partnerships will be fully leveraged.
The Recruiter will support recruitment for multiple functional areas and demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts in support of ESPN domestically. The team brings the expertise of attracting, engaging and advocating for the highest performing talent in the marketplace, while exceeding the expectations of our clients. If you're passionate about acquiring top talent in the competitive media landscape, we'd love to hear from you.
• Manage full life cycle search including sourcing and external pipeline building
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the business by connecting dots for translating business need into executable staffing plans
• Establish credible, well respected long-term partnerships
• Manage searches or projects with project management methodology inclusive of recapping strategy meetings and developing search plans
• Effectively articulate the business case for diversity and deliver diverse candidate slates
• Understanding, analyzing and effectively executing traditional and current sourcing methods is expected
• Develop search strategy, occasionally in partnership with a sourcer, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and forecasting the time frame to successfully complete the search
• Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Maintain the highest standards of candidate experience and client account management, reflected in measures of success and efficiency through hiring leader and candidate surveys
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and salary expectations
• Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
• Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
• Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics
• Maintain a high level of transparency and communication and manage progress reports and actions in the ATS and TRM systems
• Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including Federal Contractor requirements when necessary
• Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs and conferences
• 3 plus years of full life-cycle recruiting experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs; design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs
• Experience using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing; to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook
• Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience meeting standard KPI's
• Experience working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
• Ability to manage a high-volume of requisitions
• Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
• Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and work as a team player
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkyzq-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.