The Production Support Coordinator (International Production) will fulfill all Programming, Operation, Syndication and Production needs to all the bureaus around the World.
• Fulfill Programming and Production feeds to all regions, including live content delivery to Syndication clients worldwide.
• Create clips and highlights utilizing QCut system and distribute the content worldwide via feed or file delivery.
• Utilize ADT, Media Search and feed browser to locate content for distribution.
• Update all VC and Fiber schedules for feedings pertaining to the bureaus.
• Supports programming by utilizing Photoshop and Artwork Manager to create and upload thumbnails for ESPN Watch. In addition, uploads content to the digital platform for various regions.
• Exports and distributes daily live feed rundowns to Syndication clients.
• Coordinate and troubleshoot any feed issues with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Input clip and/or refeed requests into Syndication Manager for tracking and distribution to the regions.
• Perform technical function/duties within TVU Producer platform for various Global shows.
• Assist the Assignment Desk with TVU Packs and camera equipment shipment for remote productions.
• Provide updated information in real time to all the bureaus; information such as: Frame Store changes, Production room changes, etc.
• Scope of administrative/coordination/support activities includes routine administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of receiving and delivery of content via file (FTP, Relay it, We transfer, etc)
• Knowledge of all Production aspects, including but not limited to: Studio, Events and ENG.
• Knowledge of assigned areas of coordination.
• Support aspects needed by all the daily processes.
• Recommended to have knowledge in sports.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Has a minimum of 4 years of related administrative and production support work experience.
• Fluent in Spanish, written and spoken preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjb6w-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.