The ESPN HR Analytics & Insights Team translates employee lifecycle data into strategic insights for clients to make data-informed decisions. In this role, you will provide internal consultation to meet ESPN HR's data and analytics needs. You will also collaborate with The Walt Disney Company People Insights Team to implement Enterprise-wide projects (i.e., Employee Experience Survey) and products (i.e., standard reports, dashboards, and statistical models) at ESPN.
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to tell holistic stories about our people and culture to inform HR and business strategies.
• Coach and consult with internal clients on interpreting data and telling data informed stories to serve their businesses.
• Translate complex data and analysis into concise and straightforward insights and visualizations.
• Train the ESPN HR community on the use of analytics, dashboards, and basic statistical measurements.
• Partner with the People Insights Team on the implementation and application of Enterprise-wide projects and products.
• Provide strategic thought-partnership to clients and equip them with the data and insights they need to make data-informed decisions.
• Working knowledge of people insights, survey research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and data mining to derive insights and tell holistic stories about our workforce.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills as well as a high degree of initiative required.
• Experience managing multiple simultaneous workstreams and being able to prioritize work.
• Skilled in communicating with clients, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively handle and maintain confidential information.
• Passion for continuous improvement with a strong desire to continue learning to stay relevant to business changes and industry trends.
• Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and leverage formulas such as v-lookup to audit data and compare multiple data sets.
• Strong PowerPoint skills to tell visually appealing stories.
• Familiarity and ability to leverage data programs such as Workday and SAP administration tools, Microsoft suite (SharePoint, Word, Forms, Teams), and data visualization tools (Tableau).
• B.A. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Consumer Insights, People Analytics, Research, Organization Development or Organizational Behavior.
• Graduate degree with a focus in similar concentration areas a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw770-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.