The Executive Search Associate will promote, engage with potential candidates, and assess candidates for organization/role fit with a goal of introducing interested and qualified candidates to the Executive Search team and clients. The Candidate Developer will partner closely with recruiters, hiring teams, and researchers to architect search strategy and to develop diverse slates of candidates for our clients.
The Executive Search Associate should be able to demonstrate excellent research skills using a variety of channels. Candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and assessment, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing an amazing candidate experience building long-term relationships with prospective talent.
The Candidate Developer must know how to identify strong talent, interview an executive and understand their roles, responsibilities and business, and then be able to communicate that information to the Executive Search team, and memorialize it for current/future use.
• Partner with business unit talent acquisition consultants and researcher to develop multi-faceted sourcing plans targeting potential candidates in specific job functions keeping diversity top of mind
• Leverage a variety of sources to identify and engage potential talent
• Develop strategies and plans to introduce potential talent and ensure on-going engagement of talent pipelines
• Consult with business unit and/or talent acquisition leaders on the development of sourcing plans
• Keep apprised of sourcing best practices and emerging tools/technologies; introduce and/or pilot when appropriate
• Measure and analyze sourcing results to inform ongoing and future sourcing efforts
• Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and researchers to determine optimal hiring profile and sourcing strategy;
• Partner with members of the Executive office on Inclusion, Diversity, and Culture initiatives;
• Share best practices and identify continuous improvement opportunities;
• Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all information in the ATS
• At least five years' experience either a candidate development or full life cycle recruiting role focused in the entertainment and/or Sports industry
• Demonstrated track record with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet, referrals, investment data providers, and direct recruiting
• Proven ability to think creatively about where and how to identify talent; experience assessing and developing short and long-term engagement strategies for talent pipelines
• Must be highly collaborative, and possess a team-first attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills required
• Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Subject matter expertise in the talent sourcing industry, specifically within entertainment
• Strong consultative skills – including the ability to present and share market insights, influence peers and business leaders and clearly articulate results and/or alternatives
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills including the ability to work independently to complete concurrent assignments in a timely fashion
• Resourceful, critical and strategic thinker, and creative problem solver: ability to quickly and effectively get things done while managing unanticipated issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally; has ''gravitas'' (executive presence) and is able to build relationships.
• Able to hook candidates and convince consultants to meet them, building a strong internal brand:
• Interacts with a range of internal and external stakeholders and candidates with differing styles, understanding and appreciating what is important to each.
• Becomes a credible and authentic professional by observing colleagues and emulating role models.
• Adapts verbal and written communications according to expectations for role and audience, specifically how to be confident, succinct, concise, prepared and professional
• Bachelor's degree
This position is located at the ESPN headquarters in Bristol, CT, and will require being on-site on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days/week)
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp744-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.