ESPN's Audience Engagement team is seeking a highly-motivated Assistant Editor in support of our delivery of streaming video content to multiple digital platforms, including mobile, web and OTTs. Primary responsibilities include creation of custom artwork viewable by ESPN fans and stream management for ESPN's video editing software.
• Create Live and VOD airing custom artwork using design software such as Photoshop
• Work with larger Watch team to plan and strategize around custom art needs for upcoming schedule
• Ensure custom artwork is accurately uploaded into central art software and displaying correctly across all digital platforms
• Assist in adding daily entries to ESPN's automated video editing software across live events and shows
• Daily management of communications between ESPN and editing software team to ensure successful streaming recording
• Learn and execute additional Audience Engagement tasks as needed, including but not limited to, Watch, Sport Pages, Alerts, Main App and Web Feeds, etc
• A minimum of 1 years' experience in sports digital media/and or marketing
• General Photoshop skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple and varied tasks
• Strong sports knowledge relating to teams, players and storylines
• Sports takes place on nights, weekends and holidays – and those shifts will be regular and required
• Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
• A B.S./B.A. degree in communication arts, journalism or new media or equivalent combination of education experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9qp2-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.