Digital Sales Planner
Los Angeles, CA
Working within the ad sales department of ESPN Audio. Responsible for working closely with ESPN Audio network ad sales Account Executives and agency/client contacts to help drive development and successful negotiation of ESPN Audio national sales proposals, including radio, podcasting, and streaming . Work with internal ESPN Audio groups to create framework of marketing campaigns and confirm all project components.
• Function as the Internal Project manager, driving client specific platform creation and idea development
• After a deal successfully goes to order, serve as point of contact for all materials needed for execution of campaign. Support deal maintenance.
• Gather assets and create post analysis
• Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, digital audio, content, sales communications, and the Disney Ad Sales group.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to brainstorm on promotional elements for campaign and follow through on executional details
• Support process of ensuring client satisfaction with implementing agency requests and maintaining contracted scheduled dollars
• Aid billing departments with clearing discrepancies
• Help Account Executives prospect for new business opportunities and build our Audio sales story
• Function as a key point person for the Remnant agencies in the territory.
• Understand the digital audio business, including podcasting, to help drive digital ad sales revenues for ESPN Audio.
• Think strategically and look for ways to improve the process of providing customer service
• Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years in media ad sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital audio media. Understanding of media math.
• Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in the media industry (ad sales or client/agency)
• Experience working on national accounts
• Bachelor's Degree
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7yo0-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.