Full Time Job
Account Executive, Audio Podcast / Radio
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSales of ESPN Audio network radio assets including ESPN Audio Network, ESPN Podcasts and ESPN Streaming at client level and agency level. Responsibilities include focus on developing new business and working on integrated campaigns with our partners within the Disney Advertising group. Knowledge of media and broadcast sales negotiation experience required. Sales Planning experience, both traditional radio and digital audio, are required. Position is based in Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC. AE will report to the Senior Director, East Coast Sales, ESPN Audio Network.
• Create sales presentations and media schedules for ESPN Audio properties.
• Negotiate ESPN Audio media campaigns with client and agency contacts at all levels.
• Interface with Senior level clients to develop strong working relationships.
• Collaborate with internal ESPN teams including marketing, programming, sales planning, production, and the Disney Advertising Sales group.
• Manage accounts from business development to execution.
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities for ESPN Audio (including network, digital audio-including podcasting, and streaming).
• Assist in sales planning process, particularly building digital audio plans.
• Help sales planning department with technical aspects of digital audio business, i.e. ad servers, planning tools, inventory reports, etc.
• Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years, (10 preferred), in media sales industry with knowledge of radio and digital media, especially podcasting. Inventory and pricing management.
• Technical Skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Planning System
• Position is based in Atlanta, GA.
• Radio sales preferred
• Digital Audio Sales, specifically Podcasting is preferred
• Experience working on national accounts
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3mxq-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.