710 ESPN LA Radio is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy the thrill of sales, meeting and closing new customers, and finding solutions for client's marketing objectives, this could be the job for you. Your local 710 ESPN LA media assets include 710 ESPN radio programming with Keyshawn, J Will and Max, Travis and Sliwa, Mason and Ireland and Sedano and Kap. Live sports include the Lakers, LA Rams and the Los Angeles Angels, plus the largest sports website in ESPN.com localized to the LA market. 710 ESPN LA hosts several sports marketing events each year. You will have the chance to sell ESPN Radio, ESPN Events, and ESPN.com in the LA market. If you enjoy selling and sports this is your dream job.
• Responsible for increasing the company's gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing accounts with local and regional clientele by selling advertising and promotional opportunities through radio sponsorship campaigns, live sports, on-site promotions, and new media.
• Must meet Individual Sales Goals and Objectives.
• Represent ESPN LA in the Local and Regional buying community and to conduct good business practices that benefit the client while adhering to the company's needs and standards.
• Must have the ability to present marketing concepts and ideas to prospective customers on a regular basis: daily and weekly.
• Ability to identify qualified customers for ESPN LA.
• Minimum of 2 years' sales experience in a major market media with direct and agency experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Track record as a self-starter and has the ability to exceed goals and objectives.
• Ability to collaborate across programming, promotions, and sales
• Extensive knowledge of the Los Angeles Radio and Digital community.
• Proficient working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11q90-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.