Learning and Development Manager
Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to work with our team as a contractor. We are at a unique place in our company's history as we build on our foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
• Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
• Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
• Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
• Working with a sourcer, to enable them to surface the best possible candidates for high priority positions
• Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in technical, creative, and business roles
• Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
• Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
• Experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment is preferred
• Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
• Committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
• Have the ability to manage through change and work independently
• Experience in a recruiting leadership role would be preferred
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.