HR/Recruiting at Epic
What we do
Our HR & Recruiting teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
We're looking for a people loving, motivated and customer service oriented Senior HR Coordinator who is comfortable working in the grey. This role partners with employees of all levels to ensure Epic is an amazing place to work with opportunities for growth! This role also has a strong partnership with the HRP's, and together they support various client groups within the company. This role supports the Product Development teams at Epic Games.
In this role, you will
• Provide front line support and advice for employee inquiries on matters from benefits to performance management and all things in between
• Partner with HRPs for various initiatives within the client groups
• Manage Workday employee data including reporting and ensuring data integrity
• Help new employees onboard successfully into their teams and orgs
• Actively participate in HR projects and key initiatives under the direction of senior team members, including but not limited to reorgs, needs assessments, change management efforts, regular business updates, and performance management
• Facilitate internal transfers and mobility requests, carrying out tactical tasks and processes as needed
• Assist HRPs and the Employee Relations Manager in investigations (note taking, documentation, etc)
• Coordinate and deliver training sessions and help support the performance management process in partnership with HRPs
What we're looking for
• Minimum 2 years of HR experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Extremely organized and proactive
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Google Sheets
• Familiarity with HR practices
Remaining knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
• Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
• Basic knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers' compensation, and federal and state employment laws a plus
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33n29-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.