What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic's Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
As Site Merchandising Director, you will lead the visual presentation and placement of offers in the Fortnite Item Shop, in order to drive revenue maximization by merchandising the right products in the right places to appeal to players. You will collaborate with the team that determines the daily assortment of products to be sold, Marketing teams that support our big product beats, PM and tech teams that own the shop tech, the art team who create the new items that we launch into the store, and a broader variety of additional stakeholders. You will succeed by taking ownership of the outputs, driving our important KPIs including revenue, conversion rate, and creating a long-lasting brand image that will keep players coming back on a recurring basis.
In this role, you will
• Organize merchandising for the Fortnite Item Shop in a way that is appealing to players, with refreshes on daily basis
• Own the visual presentation of offers, layout, and overall Item Shop presentation to create a premium store feel
• Lead experimentation for the Item Shop, testing new theories and driving optimizations that result in a better player experience
• Collaborate in decision making for product assortment planning, product bundles and visual presentation
• QA the Item Shop and price points to ensure a seamless experience for players
• Prepare timely cosmetic performance reports that assess bundling and merchandising decisions
• Understand and keep current on item and store performance metrics, assess merchandising and bundling plans against actual performance
What we're looking for
• 7+ years of Product Management experience across games, live operations, ecommerce site merchandising, or related fields
• Deep understanding of the principles of effective merchandising
• Strong design/aesthetic sensibilities
• Experience leading high performance teams, and mentoring individual team member growth
• A passion for games
• Experience pulling actionable insights out of data; proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau are a plus
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative - these traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
New York City Base Pay Range
$139,104 - $204,019 USD
California Base Pay Range
$127,512 - $187,018 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$121,716 - $178,517 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rby6we-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.