What We Do
Unreal projects have been leading the pack of real-time entertainment with our constantly growing team of engineering experts. We're always improving on the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a User Interface (UI) Programmer to join a new game team in the Epic ecosystem who is passionate about games and well-versed in C++, UI development, gameplay, and console development. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to work across UI, gameplay, and platforms to build features highly impactful to users.
In this role, you will
• Working collaboratively with the team to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional requirements
• Attending to every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design
• Architecting, planning, and implementing new gameplay focused UI systems
• Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing gameplay UI systems
• Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game's production and development
• Writing robust, maintainable code
• Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features that support great player experiences
What we're looking for
• Exceptional C++ programming skills
• Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms
• Knowledge of how other gameplay or engine systems can impact the quality and performance of game side UI systems
• Passion for games and great user experiences
• Keen analytical mind and mature problem-solving skills
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82mwx-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.