What We Do
Our People teams – which include our pillars of HR, People Strategy, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Engagement & DEI – help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is searching for an experienced Senior HR Coordinator to support and grow with our International HR Team across Europe and APAC, and to help us in delivering a first class employee experience for our versatile businesses.
In this role, you will
• Partner closely with assigned HR Partners to provide first class support for both your HR Partner and the assigned business
• Support the teams throughout the different employee lifecycle events and topics like performance management, employee relations or leads coaching
• Provide expert guidance across our different policies and procedures, and help us take these processes to the next level with your ideas
• Participate in operational tasks and team work within the international HR Coordinator team, like employee queries, Workday updates, absence management, HR Inbox and more
• Support and/or lead defined People projects and partner with our CoEs where needed
What we're looking for
• Degree or equivalent education, or studying towards a CIPD
• Solid prior experience in an HR Administration in an international environment
• Able to deliver results in a complex and fast paced, global organisation
• Good eye for detail and strong coordination skills
• Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations when needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working in a virtual environment
• Ability to look for solutions and independently drive initiatives as needed
• Strong networking skills and ambition to grow
• Strong IT and HRIS skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-req9q8-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.