Service Delivery Coordinator
Production Assistant (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a Production Assistant to join our team as a contractor working on Fortnite. The person in this role will be able to work with many different personalities while juggling a number of projects and tasks simultaneously. If you are looking for a role where you can learn the ins and outs of game development, then we would like to talk to you.
• Assisting producers or leads with planning and tracking
• Assisting producers or leads with small projects/strike teams
• Representing task status to other producers and leads
• JIRA task/bug entry and maintenance
• Scheduling and attending team meetings
• Providing actionable notes to attendees post team meetings
• Coordinating play-tests and user-testing logistics, working with QA as needed
• Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
• Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple departments
• Problem-solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Some understanding of game development and project management practices
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
• Interest in game audio is a plus
• Self starter that takes the initiative
• Strong appetite for knowledge and learning new things
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.