Item Shop Coordinator (Contract)
What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to
provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of
Epic's Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our
player base and business.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Development Coordinator to support Fortnite's Item Shop operations. As
a Development Coordinator, you will work closely with our Product Management team to
provide them with exceptional administrative support. You will own coordination of our Item
Shop scheduling, asset tracking, implementation of Item Shop assets, and be a liaison
between our development teams and other Epic groups such as Legal, Art, and Publishing.
In this role, you will
• Own, organize, and facilitate Item Shop operations meetings including display asset
and cosmetic reviews, product and publishing syncs - prepare the agenda, collect all
materials for a review, document action items, and coordinate follow ups.
• Support Product Management and Production teams with JIRA creation, tracking,
• Work alongside Product Management and QA to implement the Item Shop schedule
in Unreal Engine.
• Work with Implementation and Artists to request, track, and implement Shop assets.
• Liaise between the Product Management and Development teams and other Epic
groups (Legal, Publishing, Art, Production, etc) to ensure there is clean flow of
information, and follow up for one off projects and process development.
What we're looking for
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal.
• Detail-oriented individual with strong problem-solving and multitasking skills.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Google Docs/Sheets, Slack, and Zoom preferred.
• Experience in Unreal Engine (or similar game engine experience) is a plus.
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ne14-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.