What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Join our team as an IT Risk & Audit Manager and take the lead in overseeing our talented group of IT risk and audit specialists that focus heavily on privacy. This integral role focusing on risk & audit is paramount to Epic's commitment to regulatory requirements in the realm of technology services. Working closely with stakeholders across the organization, you will ensure Epic's adherence to IT audit requirements while actively embracing industry-leading practices. Your expertise will be instrumental in guiding Epic towards maintaining the highest standards in Information Technology compliance.
In this role, you will
• Manage and launch the IT Internal risk & audit function to ensure adherence with federal and state regulations and internal policies.
• Perform audits related to compliance, facilitate ITGC ownership and remediation, test application controls, and other similar functions..
• Identify key risks and controls in line with IT governance, and privacy frameworks and methodologies. An example of such frameworks would be: CCPA, SOX, COPPA, COSO, COBIT, GDPR, ISO, NIST, and ITIL.
• Analyze issues identified during audits and assist in developing appropriate corrective action plans. Conduct and report on information technology (IT) and operational audits in support of the Internal Audit plan and compliance requirements.
• Work collaboratively and build relationships with stakeholders across the business, to identify IT risks and drive process improvements
What we're looking for
• Specific degree not required, however any study in federal data compliance and/or computer science is a plus. CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or Big 4/professional services/consulting experience preferred.
• At least 8 years of IT audit, compliance, and risk experience for a company with a large consumer base and similar industry preferred.
• At least 2+ years experience of supervisory or management.
• In depth knowledge of local and federal compliance guidelines and best practices.
• Hands on experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in an enterprise environment, and/or Third Party Risk Management.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Ability to work independently, work under pressure of deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to detail.
• Familiarity with IT environments (e.g., application, operating system, database), IT technologies (change management, identify and access management, cloud), and security tools (e.g., vulnerability management, networking) & a thorough knowledge of audit methods and principles.
This role is open to multiple locations across California.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9ny7m-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.