HRP – Corporate
What we do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for an HR Business Partner who will create amazing, fun experiences for talented people who use our technology and make our games. We are looking for a people loving, motivated, analytical and results oriented HR person who is comfortable living in the grey. This exciting new role partners with employees of all levels to ensure Epic is an amazing place to work with opportunities for growth! This role supports the Corporate functions at Epic such as Finance and Corporate Development, IT, the People team and Legal.
In this role, you will
• Understanding of global company growth and the impacts this has on the teams
• Working with team or department leads to develop onboarding framework for new hires
• Providing pragmatic coaching to business units in the areas of talent development, organizational design, performance management, succession planning, and manager coaching
• Proactively partnering with team leads to build plans, projects, training, etc., as needed to support those development opportunities
• Partnering with employees on compensation questions
• Attending business team status meetings as needed to understand the business, the people and staying abreast of changes on the projects, teams, and its effect on the business and our people
• Supporting career development initiatives specific to assigned Teams
• Managing all performance related discussions and plans with assigned Teams
• Managing all employee relations discussions and challenges with assigned Teams
• Managing the departure process within their business team
• Responding to inquiries from employees regarding policies, procedures, and programs and partner with HRPs in other countries to support employees outside the US
What we're looking for
• Minimum 7-10 years of HR Generalist and HRBP experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Extremely organized
• PHR preferred (not required)
• Previous experience with professional development, and training, or employee relations a plus
• Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers' compensation, and federal and state employment laws
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71p1k-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.