People Team at Epic
What we do
Our People team supports the growth and development of our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for an exceptional Benefits Specialist to support our global Benefits programs. In this role, you will develop and utilize a deep knowledge of benefit and retirement plans, provide excellent service as a primary point of contact across the company, troubleshoot diverse challenges, and manage day-to-day plan operations. By doing so, you will play a critical role in ensuring the health and wellness of our global team.
In this role you will:
• Be the first point of contact for global Benefits needs, ensuring an excellent employee experience
• Manage benefits related administration throughout the employee lifecycle
• Work with data, report on our plans, investigate and reconcile discrepancies
• Craft, document, and maintain Benefits processes
• Support global Benefits projects
• Support day-to-day leave administration
What we're looking for:
• Excellent interpersonal skills. We pride ourselves on timely, responsive, accurate, and thorough service!
• Collaboration. To be successful, we work together and partner with numerous stakeholders every day.
• Detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Trust. We regularly deal with sensitive information and confidentiality is paramount.
• Flexibility to manage ambiguity, pivot, and adapt to evolving business or client needs
• Comfort with a fast-paced work environment
• US benefits experience. (Any additional knowledge of benefits in Canada, EMEA, and APAC is a plus!)
• Understanding of standard regulations and compliance practices related to Benefit Plans (e.g. ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, GDPR)
• +3 years of relevant benefits administration experience
• Helpful: HRIS familiarity (we use Workday)
• Helpful: Excel or Google Sheets experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x049-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.